- Three Cheese Toastie with a big crunchy pickle
- Cheese platter with quince paste and sliced fruit and crackers
- Mixed Salted Nuts
- Potato Chips
- Homemade “Piparelli” – Sicilian orange, honey and almond biscotti
- Cote D’or and Baci Chocolate
- Toblerone Chocolate
Tea & Coffee
- B-Side Coffee with homemade “Piparelli”- Sicilian orange, honey and almond biscotti
- Assorted Teas: Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Lemon & Ginger, English Breakfast, Green
- Hot Chocolate with marshmallows
Beer & Cider
Where we can we try to support local breweries and are always open to suggestions for great new local beers and ciders to stock
We pour wine both by the glass and bottle and feature some of the best drops from Tumbalong Hills (Gundagai NSW), Coates (McLaren Vale, SA), SoHo (Marlborough, NZ), McHenry Hohnen (Margaret River, WA), Poco Loco (Barossa Valley, SA), Dalwood Estate (Hunter River, NSW), and many more. For a full selection just ask for our wine list at the bar.
We have a wide variety of spirits on offer and have a long list of cocktails for you to choose from, or we can make something up on the spot for you.
Where possible we support local bottlers and are happy to chat to you about products you may not have heard of before now.
The Whisky Club Australia
The Jazzlab is proud to be a Whisky Club Australia clubhouse.
Whisky Club members get 20% off any dram of whisk(e)y they order on presentation of their membership card as well as priority access to tickets to any Whisky Club events held at the Jazzlab.
For all benefits of joining the Whisky Club, please check their website for details and join up using our unique link for a free dram!